Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Disney, Disney, Disney! Did I mention Disney?

My birthday is coming up soon!  I haven't been able to make it to EPCOT during their Flower and Garden festival since we have had Annual Passes the past five years. But not this year! I am clearly on my way this time, the hotel is booked for the Extra Magic Hours and I am going to fully take advatage of all the EPCOT has to offer!
Meanwhile business is picking up on the beaches again, and the Back Alley is thriving! Which in turn means my sewing machine is going crazy making new dresses for the season, and I have plenty of new prints in the store that will grab the little girls and grandmothers eyes. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to have my dresses in the store, and I hope things will continue! I am also making more hair accessories to go with the dresses as well.
Robert & Sam have already started scheming our Disney Hollywood Studio trip in June, just as soon as Sam gets out of school. Oh did I mention how they are both Star Wars crazy?!? They can't get enough of Star Wars action, so much so that Sam just received his call name for paintball which is "Boba Fett". He said that it fit because he wants to be a bounty hunter on the paintball field. And just a few weeks ago we celebrated Sam's 6th birthday, can you guess what the theme was? Well Lego Star Wars was the theme with themed foods and candy bar for the kids to create their own goodie bags. But our stay in Lake Buena Vista is booked at the beautiful Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa and the weekend is planned.  It will be our family, my brother & his girlfriend, as Robert's brother Matt. We will spend the entire day at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Star Wars weekend with special dinner reservations at the Sci-Fi restaurant. The following day we are all going to Typhoon Lagoon, since we have already gone to Blizzard Beach, it is time for us to check out the other water park.
And as I had mention before, more Disney. Robert has never been on a cruise, and I haven't been on one since I was 15. Since Sam is still young enough to appreciate this, we are taking him next year with us on a cruise to the Bahama's and Cast Away Cay on Disney's newest ship - Disney Dream. now it's time to get crackin on the couponing my way to our cruise and getting our Passports in line! Below is a picture of our deluxe family oceanview room and the aquacoaster the " Aqua Duck".



No comments:

Post a Comment