Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's that time.....Finally

As everyone knows, I am Disney obsessed! So what better way to start my blog by having the cap I should be wearing next Saturday ( May 7th). It is the perfect colors of Blue and Gold, which are my colors. I am overly thrilled that the light and the end of the tunnel for part one of my Education Degree adventure is within arms reach. Between writing papers, taking tests, and meeting the best women ever this semester, I have managed to apply to the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee in the Elementary Education department. Thankful to have such wonderful support from my family, and truly looking forward to my first Summer off in years- and more importantly, quaility time with my little guy! There will be a few weeks were Sam will still be in school when I am not, so.....I am hoping to get a TON of housework done so that we can have a really easy going summer. We are also looking forward to repainting our living room and designing it to be more inviting in a seaside escape.
Now THIS is where we want to be all summer long! This girl is dying for a tan, sand between my toes, and a fruity drink accompanied by a tiny umbrella :) I recently purchase a cabana so that we will have some type of shade on the beach, and I started to pack the beach bag with newly aquired becah toys and other goodies to take with us. Now there are just so many choices to choose from next : Duffy's Tavern - Coldest Beer and Greasiest Burgers in town, the Beach House Restaruant : The Best Grouper Sandwiches in Florids, and last but not least to finish of all of the yummy food with The Shake Pit: for Shakes and Banana Splits!




Here is a few more place I would like to take Sam to : Central Park @ Lakewood Ranch ( and it's FREE to go to ) Steigerwaldt- Jockey Children's Fountain @ Marina Jack's Sarasota (FREE)
Hopefully I will be posting more about FREE summer fun, as well as crafting! I am hoping to make many dresses and hair accessories for the Back Alley shop on Bridge Street Anna Maria Island (121 bridge street
bradenton beach, FL 34217  941.778.1800), things have been going very well for me out there and I am looking forward to them keeping me busy making business!!
Now, one last final exam to study for and graduation in one week! Next, packing for Star Wars weekend and "May the Force be with You"!

No comments:

Post a Comment