Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Disney Ticket Increase 2010

Everyone who knows me and my family know that we are CRAZY for Disney. It is always a fun trip when we go , giving us the chance to be "kids" again in the fantasy worlds that they create along with our little man growing up with the movies, characters, and theme parks. As you have read in previous posts we have planned an upcoming trip to the Magic Kingdom and staying at Disney's All-Star Movie Resort. This is a trip we are taking just days before Sam starts a new adventure....Kindergarten. My husband and I had participated in the "Give a day, Get a day" program and we recieved free One Day pass to any Disney Park. So after all is said and done, the only thing I have to do at the point is buy Sam's ticket. While watching the news, the annoucement was made that it was that time of year again! Oh yeas it is, Disney is raising their prices once again. I just got off the phone with Disney's ticket center to confirm that they were in deed raising prices effective tomorrow ( August 5, 2010) and that it would be best to go ahead and purchase the tickets I need now and have them on Will Call . The ticket agent let me know that the increase is going to be a $2-$3 per ticket, making a 1 day base ticket nearly $80.  So , if you are planning a trip anytime soon call the ticket center and verify on the length of time they are willing to hold tickets and BUY TODAY!  Save a few dollars, and have a great trip to the most Magical Place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment