Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

This Weeks Shopping adventures

I had a great shopping day at Target!! I was going through my coupons and noticed that I had a bunch of them that did not say "excluding trial sizes", so I started to sort them out and make my way to Target. And here is how I did, Grocery items: 1 box Disney Garden Granny Smith Apples (3.99),Tropicana 50 OJ (2.50 -1.00 cpn), Pillsbury sweet moments bite size brownies (2.50 - 1.00 cpn), 2 boxes Dannon tube yogurt ( 2.19 each - (2)1.00 cpn), 2 Tombstone Pizza (3.34 each - (2)2.00 cpn). Health & Beauty Items: Trial size Satin care shave cream (.99 -.55 cpn), Trial Size Suave deodorant (.97 -.50 cpn), 4 Trial size Right Guard deodorant (.97 each -(2) 2.00 cpns( on 2 items bought). Plus because I use my target ( and other) reusable/recyclable bags I recieved .05 cents off my purchase, their way of promoting the use of reusable bags. My grand total was before tax $13.76 ( w/tax $14.41) and I saved $13.87!!!! Next was my trip to  

Publix for weekly grocery shopping, and my list: 3 pkg. Steaks, 3 candy bars,Oscar Meyer deli lunch meat,2 snapples,3 pkg. ground beef, edy's ice cream, Purex laundry detergent & fabric softner, 2 bags of meow mix,2 bottles Ken's salad dressing, 4 boxes of hamburger helper mix, 5lb Publix sugar, 16 slices/ Kraft american cheese, 2 Ocean Spray cranberry juice, 1/2 gallon publix milk, publix qrt. half n half, 4 cans Star Kist tuna, 8 cans Chef Boyardee, 2 64 oz. Sunny D, 2 Simply Limeade,2 VO5 shampoo & conditioner, 2 Oral B toothbrushes, 2 Crest toothpaste,Publix white bread, Publix bakery french bread.  Total$143.60, after Store coupons, Manufacture Coupons, Competitor Coupons, and In-Store Savings (B0G0) = Grand Total: $70.92 w/tax


My next shopping trip will be to Old Navy in search of School Uniform clothes for Sam, If you are a fan of Old Navy on Facebook, they have a link to play a weekly game for In-Store coupons. This week my coupon I "Dug up" is for $10 off $50 which is a great deal!!

Old Navy is also having a 25% off entire purchase for Teachers & Students until July 25th, here are the details.
We love students and teachers! They’ll receive 25% off their entire purchase, this Friday through Sunday only. Students—show your college or high school ID to receive your discount. Teachers, show your school ID or pay stub to receive yours.

You’ll rule the school with your cool!

Legal stuff:
...Offer valid from 7/23/2010 through 7/25/2010 at Old Navy stores in the US and Canada. Not valid at oldnavy.com. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Must show either student ID, school ID or teacher pay stub to obtain discount.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday, so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete