Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We are on a countdown!!

So our trip to St. Augustine was amazing despite the rain. I was even lucky enough to meet a wonderful women who has a little shop that only sells American made, and Handmade items. So guess who is sending her a big box of goodies.... That's right! I will be shipping out a box of goodies to her right away, and I am super excited, I will have my dresses and such on both coasts of the state!!!!
 Now I am almost done with my summer classes which is leading us closer to our little weekend family vacation.I have since labled our calendar with the number of days out till we leave. Sam gets to help mark them off as we go , as well as working on his numbers this summer. Though he seems to forget about the days and keeps sayaing each day ," you know when we go tomorrow to Disney..." .I just have to remind him, which leaves him disappointed each day but he will learn the differnce between days and weeks soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment