Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where has the time gone?

 I just realized what I thought was only a few weeks away from blogging was actually a few months. The school year has been crazy for both my son and I. And of course there are many weekly activities and homework to be done. But now the Holidays are coming closer and there is alot of planning going on, from Disney for Thanksgiving and Seaworld at Christmas.And finally not to far after the holidays is Sam's birthday.
Sam will also be doing his first solo trip without us and traveling with the grandparents to Wyoming for a week long ski trip.  It is becoming a very exciting and busy holiday season! Still looking for great deals and new crafts ideas to post. I will be rolling out more posts soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment